I love teaching but i love photography more….
I am a teacher, a photo journalist, a director, an artist, a singer, a writer
and I am ANU TIRUR
I was curious about everything around me and was in pursuit of self realization
I always found my yesterdays amusing. I used to participate in many cultural during my school days and once i achieved it, the kalaprathibha pattam in a sub district youth festival. It fueled me with all the enthusiasm to climb the mountains where I can find myself and I enjoy it a lot. This is My Life, My Happiness and Me Myself.
• Became the Kalaprathibha in sub-district youth festival 1995.
• Got a chance to become the part of CENTER FOR CULTURAL RESOURCES AND TRAINING workshop at Guwahati
• Bagged my first SARGASAHITHY state photography award in 2014.
• Made three Short films and I love to create more of it.
• One short film “MAZHA THUDARUNNU” was selected in Kappa channels’ short film festival.
* N P Abu memorial award for best still photographer 2016
* Director&Cinematographer of the Viral album”INIYUM PARAYAATHIRUNNAAL”
* Cinematographer of viral shortfilm ” 2nd TURN ”
I earned each one of it and I am proud about it.